So far the traffic response has been positive for my weekly recaps so I’ll keep throwing them out. I find myself bookmarking more and more posts each week that relate to my own business so it only makes sense to pass the information along. Here is a brief collection of some of the highlights this week.< /p>
- My 10 Tips to Optimize Your Blog on Doug Karr’s On Influence and Automation Blog. I recently found Doug’s blog and am definitely recommending you take the time to check it out.
- 3 Ranking Survival Tips For Google’s New Personalized Results and Google Ramps Up Personalized Search on Search Engine Land gives a good description of Google’s personalized search which, in my opinion, again changes the rules for small businesses working on search engine marketing.
- Getting Started With Web Analytics: Step One – Glean Macro Insights on Occam’s Razor by Avinash Kaushik is a good read for small businesses in the beginning stages of analyzing their web analytics.
- 10 Reasons to Have a Web Site on Bill Slawski’s SEO by the Sea caught my attention for it’s simplicity. In an attempt to provide high-quality content, bloggers tend to get very in depth at times. Once in a while it’s refreshing to see something simple that offers a good message.
- Product (Mis)Placement on Todd And – The Power to Connect is a good post with a strong message.
- How to choose an agency: Do your homework (part 1) on Drew’s Marketing Minute is a good series on selecting an agency. If you haven’t noticed, Drew’s blog is a favorite of mine!
Related News Articles:
- What is the role of e-mail and who should own it?
- Marketers’ e-mail spending rises
- Myth & reality: Keeping current with e-mail strategies
- Widgets: The Future of Online Marketing?
- 3 Steps to Customized Landing Pages
- Wall Street Journal unveils brand campaign
Most Read Lonely Marketer Posts:
- See How Old School Marketing Can Get Social
- Let’s Not Obsess Over SEO
- Take The Time For A Great Cause
Check in this week as The Lonely Marketer launches the first in a series of Small Business Marketing In Action Interviews!