After a long business trip that left me little time for blogging, I’m back. Although Las Vegas is a fun place, a week there got a bit long.
It’s Opening Day for Major League Baseball and I couldn’t be happier. My Minnesota Twins start their run towards another division title. It’s amazing how the national media can predict a team that has last year’s AL MVP, Cy Young Winner, and Batting Champion to finish in fourth place. Ridiculous.
While I was out great content was still being produced across the blog world last week and below are a few posts that caught my eye. I’m sure there were more but time got away from me.
- Calculating ROI on Web 2.0 tools by Paul Dunay at Buzz Marketing for Technology
- Why Does Every B2B Lead Site Want me to Submit? by Bryan Eisenberg at grokdotcom.
- Social Media Marketing for Small Business by Matt McGee at Search Engine Land. More of these types of posts can be found on his blog at Small Business SEM
- Studies: B-to-B Search Is Poised For Continued Growth by Patricia Hursh at Search Engine Land
- The Guide to Creating AdWords Pay Per Action Campaigns by Brad Geddes at eWhisper.net
Thanks for visiting The Lonely Marketer!