My buddy Matt McGee over at Small Business SEM had a post recently that I thought was a great idea. He’s had a surge of subscribers in the last six months so he’s doing a recap of older posts that his new readers might not have seen. Well, I’m stealing the idea (thanks, Matt ). Hat-tip to Matt for the idea.
I also have a fair amount of new readers in the last couple of months so I thought I’d list some posts from earlier in the year and last year that were popular among my subscribers at that time. Enjoy and let me know what you think of them!
- A Great (and tasty) Marketing Example
- 9 Steps To Moving Your Blog and Selecting Plugins
- Message in a Wine Bottle: Interview with Rosenblum Cellars
- Can You Actually Market a State? Iowa is.
- Review: Google’s Website Optimizer a Slick New Tool Worth Trying
- Business Blogging: Important First Steps to Consider
Actually, this is a good exercise for every blog! Here are 4 blogs I’ve recently subscribed to and am enjoying reading. Let’s see if they’d be up to sharing some of their most popular posts.
Anyone else interested in sharing their popular content? Oh yeah, don’t forget to check out Matt McGee’s – I think you’ll like what you see.