I think it’s been almost two weeks since I’ve done a favorite blog post recap. That’s way too long! So, as you can imagine, I’ve got plenty to talk about. Let’s dig in:
- Effective Marketing on LinkedIn: The NLC group has a nice post about how businesses and individuals can market themselves on LinkedIn. I’ll admit – I’m a fan of LinkedIn and I learned a ton from this post.
- 8 Simple Rules For Social Media Marketing in Business to Business Markets: Stuntdubl has put together tips for keeping your social marketing efforts away from the company brochure.
- Google Spreadsheets Live Data: I haven’t done a big post on Google Docs, but a big user. If you’re a spreadsheet formula geek like me, you’ll love this – live data lookup! Check it out.
- Keep PPC Conversion Expectations Real: There is not a ton of information on the web that talks about what are realistic stats for PPC, but Marty Weintraub does a great job of outlining some basic expectations.
- How to Promote Your Killer Content and Pick up Links Along the Way: Great article on pushing your content for bloggers and website owners in general.
- The Seven Stages of Blogging: Anne-Marie nailed it with this post! If you’re a blogger, you absolutely need to read this post.
- Doing Keyword Research? Here Are Some Resources To Help!: Danny Sullivan has a great overview of the resources available to you for keyword research. Very valuable for SEO/SEM purposes!
- Are You Creating a Customer Experience?: Another great post outlining multimedia in advertising and how it lends to a great customer experience.
- Would a blog platform work for that?: Ever wondered if a blogging platform such as WordPress would work for building a website? I certainly have and am in the process of giving it a try! Check out Janet’s examples.
- Handling Negative Comments: Do You Have a Volunteer Fire Department?: Mike Sansone – an actual blogging coach – gives his views and tips on handling negative comments. A must read for companies utilizing social media!
Phew! I need to do these recaps more often so I don’t bombard you with too much information. But, hopefully, you can find some good info in here.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!