I’ve been excited and proud for the opportunity to write this post for about the last year. The time has finally arrived and I’m very excited to announce that there is a new book on the market called The Road Warrior’s Guide To Sales Management. No, I am not the author, but I happen to know the author pretty well – he’s my Dad.
Tom Schaber should be slowing down after decades of hard work, but instead he’s pumping out a new book and turning away more business than he can handle from his successful sales management consulting business. His new book is a down-to-earth, practical guide to sales management that is derived from over 25 years of managing sales organizations.
From the back cover:
The Road Warrior’s Guide to Sales Management provides owners and sales managers with a simple business approach covering:
- The optimal time for a company to hire its first sales representative or to add more salespeople
- Where to find sales professionals
- Interview tips to eliminate the sales duds
- Goal setting that really works
- How to avoid long, boring sales meetings
- How to fire a salesperson and not get sued
- And more on compensation, creating sales territories, and developing salespeople’s skills
For $17.00 this is a no-brainer for the small business owner or sales manager. I’m not just saying that and pushing this because I’m related to the author – I honestly think this is a great resource for small business. From front cover to back cover the book is filled with straight talk and practical advice. I’m proud of the author and proud to be able to tell you about it.
Tom blogs about sales management at Total Sales Manager and his book can be purchased through:
(FYI…these links are not affiliate links and I don’t make any money on the sale of this book)