I thought it was time to dig through my del.icio.us account and highlight some of the many posts and articles I’ve bookmarked recently. Here are some of my favorites:
- 12 WordPress Editors you can choose: Want to try something else besides the boring old WordPress editor? I’m looking forward to getting some time to try some of these out.
- Landing Page Testing: How Much Is Too Much?: I really like this post from Jon Miller at Marketo. He points out that not every site has the same amount of conversion traffic and you should take that into consideration when testing.
- Lessons From Baseball: How To Discover & Track Your “Quality Starts”: Two of my favorite topics – baseball and online stat tracking. The focus of this post is on measuring BtoB PPC and SEO campaigns and how benchmarking is so important.
- Is Social Media Marketing Sustainable?: A great post on the social media marketplace and actually developing a career in the trade.
- Using Social Media To Help Manage Online Reputation: Very thorough and well-written post by David Wallace. He outlines search results for his company, Search Rank, that show how he monitors their online reputation.
- A Beginner’s Guide to RSS and Google Reader: For some of you readers who are new to the world of RSS feeds and feed readers, I thought this was a nice outline put together by my friends at 10e20.
- Dear Small Business Owners: Put Down Your Ranking Reports: Matt writes a great article about why the focus should be less on reading stats and more on creating valuable content. Good lesson here for small business marketers!
- The Best Damn On-Page Optimization Process Checklist, Period: For my readers interested in SEO and website usability, you’ll want to check out this checklist.
That should keep you reading for awhile! Hope you find something you like.